At Absalon, we eat together at 18:00 every evening, 7 days a week. Arrive before 17:45.
Food is served at 18:00. We sit together around long tables, and the food is served on large dishes which we share with each other. You might have to ask your neighbour to pass you the bread, and in return pass the salad, just like at home.
If you would like to join us for dinner, you can buy your ticket in advance online. A ticket costs 60 kr. except on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays where a ticket cost 100 kr. and include dessert. Children under 3 years eat for free. Book a free ticket for them.
– A representative from your group must be at Absalon at 17:45 at the latest. If this is not the case, we might sell your seats to someone waiting in line.
– We do not make a table plan. We seat people from 17:00.
– Would you like to stay after dinner then check the calendar for events and tickets.
– We do not refund purchased tickets.
– There’s always a vegetarian option available.
– We publish the menu of the week on Monday morning. Check out this week’s menu.