If you would like to join us for dinner, you can buy your ticket in advance online. On Fridays and Saturdays, the menu includes dessert and tickets cost 100 dkr. Check out this weeks menu.
We sit together around long tables, and the food is served on large dishes which we share with each other. You might have to ask your neighbour to pass you the bread, and in return pass the salad, just like at home.
Food is served at 18:00. Please arrive no later than 17:45.
If you would like to join us for dinner, you can buy your ticket in advance online. Fridays and Saturdays a ticket cost 100 kr. and include dessert.
Children under 3 years eat free all days. Book a free ticket for them.
– A representative from your group must be at Absalon at 17:45 at the latest. If this is not the case, we might sell your seats to someone waiting in line.
– We do not make a table plan. We seat people from 17:00.
– Would you like to stay after dinner then check the calendar for events and tickets.
– We do not refund purchased tickets.
– There are two vegetarian days a week: Monday and Wednesday. On the other days, there is a vegetarian option to replace the meat dish but the amounts are limited.
– We publish the menu of the week on Monday morning. Check out this week’s menu.