Dette er en gentagende begivenhedfebruar 3, 2020 18:00
At Absalon we eat together at 18:00 every evening, 7 days a week. Arrive before 17:45. Food is served at 18:00. We sit together around long tables, and the food is
At Absalon we eat together at 18:00 every evening, 7 days a week. Arrive before 17:45.
Food is served at 18:00. We sit together around long tables, and the food is served on large dishes which we share with each other. You might have to ask your neighbour to pass you the bread, and in return pass the salad, just like at home.
If you would like to join us for dinner, you can buy your ticket in advance online. A ticket costs 50 kr. except on Fridays and Saturdays where a ticket cost 100 kr. and include dessert. Children under 3 years eat free all days.
– A representative from your group must be at Absalon at 17:45 at the latest. If this is not the case, we might sell your seats someone waiting in line.
– We do not make a table plan. We seat people from 17:00.
– We do not refund purchased tickets.
– There are two vegetarian days a week: Monday and Wednesday. The other days, there is a vegetarian option to replace the meat dish but the amounts are limited.
– We publish the menu of the week on Monday morning. Check out this week’s menu.
Easter Lunch Friday 10/04 kl. 18:00 Easter Lunch Saturday 11/04 kl. 18:00 AFLYST – Påskefrokost familiy-style 12/04 kl. 12:00 Friday Night Delight x Club Tropicana 17/04 kl. 21:00 Mobile Mystery Games in Absalon 18/04 kl. 10:00